Get a free quote in 1 minute below, or call 800-788-3461 or e-mail email@example.com for LOW pricing!
If you would like a FREE sample and a catalog mailed to you, please be sure to give us your correct USPS mailing address below. The package should arrive in your mail box within 7-14 days.
We will review your quote and e-mail you our lowest delivered quote for your indicated footage or acreage. Please watch for that e-mail to come through. We may also offer you a pick up option if you are near one of our factories or warehouses to save additional money!
General Price Guide for Gardner Fence Colors
Tan carries a 12% premium to White. Khaki carries a 20% premium to white.
Weathered Cedar, Chestnut Brown, and White Woodgrain are approximately 2 times the price of White.
Black and all other Woodgrain options are approximately 3 times the price of White.
Order Minimums by Gardner Fence Color
No minimums: White, Tan, Khaki, Black, White Woodgrain, Weathered Cedar, Chestnut Brown
1200′ minimum: Adobe Wood grain, Rustic Woodgrain and Weathered Woodgrain
Please note that the fence colors indicated with a * have a 1200′ minimum in the color box below.
General Information:(* indicates a required field)
(all quotes are for White fence, add 15% for Tan)
Why buy Gardner Fence?
- Lowest prices in the US and Canada!
- A+ with the Better Business Bureau
- Proudly made in the USA, Lifetime Warranty
- We beat the big box stores on price and quality!
- Service! Service! Service! We provide prompt, honest answers to your questions before, during and after the sale!
- We have trained installers on staff and an instructional installation video that walks you through the process
- Worldwide delivery anywhere–Whether you live in the USA, Canada, Peru or Timbuktu. We can get our fence to you!
With over 20 million feet of Gardner Fence currently protecting our customers assets, you can be confident that Gardner Fence is the right choice for your property.
2-rail, 4-rail, Privacy and picket fence also available in white and tan.
Confused? More questions? Call 800-788-3461. We are here to help!